We've Moved! Find us at http://www.MommyExpectations.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things That Go Squeak in the Night & ALL Day

Being that today is child-free, I have taken the opportunity to clean my house. It seems that every toy my child has makes freaking noise! They do not require much action to set them off. The worst offender is Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy. Just picked it up to see what it was and did not touch any part that is supposed to turn it on and yet, it starts talking. This annoyance has volumne control, but I have it on the lowest setting and it is still too loud. The worst part is that Dustin actually likes this racket maker.

Honorable mention on annoyance level is Vtech - Explore & Learn Helicopter. This one does not have volume control, which is a huge flaw. Also the singing is like nails on a chalk board. Of course, this is Dustin's second favorite, if it is turned on. Luckily, he has not figured out how to turn on these noise polluters by himself. 

He may come home tomorrow to find that all of his toys no longer have batteries because they drove me up a wall each time I had to move them. Most toys are now in his bedroom, so hopefully he will play in there, so the rest of my house is not such a disaster.

My advice: Stay clear of these peace disturbers at all cost.

Realistically, I know he will drag them back into the living room, but at least we can mitigate some of the mess. *Hopefully....*

No comments:

Post a Comment