We've Moved! Find us at http://www.MommyExpectations.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Products of the week

Today is my great pleasure to share with you the products that I have most recently fallen in love with.

Aden & Anais Muslin Wraps 4-Pack
- These are awesome because they are large and breathable, especially great for nursing in public. Since the weather is heating up, Dustin and I would get all sweaty and hot while nursing. These are better than the nursing covers for the reasons I mentioned above. The draw back is that they are expensive at $44 for 4. I feel that they are totally worth it and wish I had purchased them sooner rather than spending money on all the flannel receiving blankets. Other uses ...You can get them damp and they work like a swamp cooler if there is a breeze. Cover yourself while nursing and then cover the stroller afterward and keep the baby air-conditioned. I choose the patterned ones in blue and my son enjoys looking at them and of course placing it in his mouth. The uses are many. Enjoy discovering all the ways to make these blankets come in handy.

RaZberry Teether
- This chew toy is great for the early teether. It is light weight and easy for an infant to handle. The "berry" part is nubby and squishy, while the "leaves" and "stem" are firm and rubbery. This is not a pacifier, although it does look like one. Dustin enjoys chewing on this better than a frozen teether. It seems to get all the hard to reach places that only his fingers could get to before. Best part, less hand slobber to be put on your face.

Fisher-Price Booster Seat - Rainforest
-I was skeptical about purchasing this booster seat but needed it fast and the price was reasonable. My needs were met and then some. Dustin enjoys the toy tray and he is comfortable sitting in it for a while. We took it with us traveling. Each time we ate at a restaurant, there was minimal fussiness and he felt a part of the activity. Other times, I used it to feed him where we were staying and the ease of use is wonderful. The chair is lightweight, cleans up nicely and the shoulder strap makes it that much more portable. With the weight limit of 45 lbs, we can use this one for a while and not have to worry about buying something else in a few months. In addition, the seat can be raised or lowered which I thought was a handy feature. Granted, we did not notice that until we got home, but thought it could have been helpful. Would have liked it to be less obnoxiously colored, but otherwise a great purchase.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.

1 comment:

Emmie Bee said...

I HEART the razberry teether.

Post a Comment